Help assist in addressing the emotional, practical, and psychological needs of Indigenous people who have been traumatized or harmed by domestic assault, sudden death, car accident, crime or other tragedies.
You will have the opportunity to learn new skills and make new friends while contributing to your community. You will gain experience and confidence in crisis intervention as you take on this new challenge, plus it’s a great way to build your resume!
Do you have what it takes?
- Great communication skills
- Minimum 1 year commitment to the volunteer program
- Valid driver’s license
- Satisfactory record check
- No recent trauma (within one year)
- On your journey of healing
*Training typically includes a 50 hour course. Spaces are limited.